Jan 13, 2011 1
via we heart it
As of 9:32am I am officially 25! I definitely don’t feel old but I have this feeling that once you turn 25 people assume they can take you seriously…This could be an issue!
1. I spent much of last year trying to figure out exactly what I wanted from a career and which career I wanted it from. I intend to continue to do just that and keep dreaming big dreams.
2. Breathe. Surrender. Live. Love. I want to stop giving up, giving in, pulling back, etc. This year I will learn to enjoy the ride even more.
3. I will to continue allowing my creative spirit to soar. More writing, reading, photographing, painting and working on my spiritual health.
4. Stop defining. I don’t need a title for myself, my personal style, my outlook on life, my failures/successes or my choice in men.
5. I want to celebrate my family and friends as much as possible. They’ve all earned it.
6. Drink water. Eat healthfully. Exercise whenever possible. And all that other good stuff.
7. I want to surround myself with good. Because when I do that I have a whole lot less to complain about and a whole lot more to be thankful for.
8. Try new things. Wear bright lipstick. Find cool coffee shops. See foreign films. Go on a cruise.
9. I must find time to decompress every night before bedtime. It wipes today’s slate clean so I can start fresh tomorrow.
10. Smile. Even when I’m not happy.